CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

March 18, 2010

Magnifying Talents?

I offered to make the cake for Trey's first Blue and Gold Banquet.  It's been a while since my cake decorating days at Walmart, but I guess it could have turned out a lot worse.  I definately need more excuses to practice...
3 tier 16"square, 12"round, 8"round

It took 10 cake mixes and three quarts of heavy cream

The decoration on top was a color flow design that I made. It literally gave me a headache.

I had a lot of fun...

3 comments:

Ava Nielson said...

WOW! The cake looks GREAT! Fantastic job! We should get together again and catch up sometime!

Mandy said...

Sounds great. Let's plan it before May because Tyler is leaving for Manilla again...

Tara H. said...

That turned out really good!!